Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is the coaster offshore oil and gas ltd offer for vacancy is fake or real? plz answer my question?

plz help i am in confusionIs the coaster offshore oil and gas ltd offer for vacancy is fake or real? plz answer my question?
did u get the appointment letter from that company. i too got that mail. i am also in confusion. i am going to contact that diplomat whose contact are given in that mailIs the coaster offshore oil and gas ltd offer for vacancy is fake or real? plz answer my question?
Hi... even i received the offer letter from Coaster Oil and Gas Company Limited. It is totally fake offer. Before starting through the process of your visas and making any payment just go through the link given below : http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/mcreasearch-pvt-ltd-c191638/page/1.ht Report Abuse

Hello! I also got Appointment letter of Coaster Oil and Gas UK.


Have any of You contacted that diplomat?


Do you have any information regarding company?


please tell me my mail id is aman.waraich@ymail.com


or can call me at 09855523471 Report Abuse

I also got their letter and getting confused.


I think they have posted their ad. in Times of India.





It is very serious matter,please never pay any processing fees or other money to their agent.





Be safe on this matter because no one will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment